ZAHNER’s CIMPS-QE/IPCE system is a fully integrated and compact workstation for high-accuracy QE/IPCE measurements at the push of a button. Compared to competing products, setting up and running experiments with the CIMPS-QE/IPCE system is quick, easy, and does not require special knowledge or additional tools.
Easy Mountable Optical Bench: The optical parts are arranged on an easy mountable optical bench.
PTB-Traceable Detector: The integrated optical sensor (PTB-traceable, PTB is the European equivalent to NIST) is used to measure and feedback-control the light intensity exactly.
Unique Feedback Control: This special and exclusive feature of all Zahner CIMPS systems grants users an accurate light intensity regardless of age and temperature of the LEDs. So there is no need for a reference cell and time consuming realignments of sample holders.
Tunable Optical Light Source: The unique and patented tunable light source, TLS03, uses dedicated LEDs as well as a linear monochromator. Different from systems using Xenon lamps which require filters and a mechanical chopper, the TLS03 provides high light intensity along with a low spectral half-width and a multitude of features unique for this kind of instruments. Furthermore, LEDs can be modulated much faster than a mechanical chopper can achieve.
No Warm Up Time: Using state-of-the-art LEDs not only increases power efficiency drastically, it also eliminates the long warm up times required by Xe-lamp based systems.
Real Sine Wave Modulated: Unlike chopper-based systems, the TLS03 can be real sine wave modulated without harmonic distortion.
Intelligent Control: With its intelligent control of a multitude of LEDs of different wavelengths, the TLS03 significantly outputs more power at a certain wavelength than a system consisting of a Xenon lamp plus monochromator can do. Additionally, a switchable white background illumination helps to speed up measurements at DSSC and enables investigations on tandem solar cells.
Wavelength Range: The TLS03 is available with a standard wavelength range of 365 nm to 1020 nm and with an extended range of 295 nm to 1020 nm.
Photo-electrochemical Standard Methods: The CIMPS-QE/IPCE system also features the standard photo-electrochemical methods like CIMPS, CIMVS (controlled IMPS/IMVS) and fill factor.
EIS, CV or Polarization Measurements: All CIMPS systems come equipped to run the full range of electrochemical methods like EIS, CV or Polarization Measurements.
Expandability: CIMPS QE/IPCE system can be expanded by a multitude of options to provide special methods like experiments on absorption/transmission (CIMPS-abs), light emission (CIMPS-emit), fast intensity transients (CIMPS-fit) and dynamic transmittance/reflectance (CIMPS-dtr).
Photo-Electrochemical Cells: Two versions of photo-electrochemical cell kits (PECC-1 and PECC-2) are optimal suited for holding and contacting most samples perfectly.
NIST-Traceable Sensor: A NIST-traceable sensor (SEL033) allows users to calibrate the system at any time.
Software: The CIMPS-QE/IPCE software is easy to use by controlling all components of the CIMPS-QE/IPCE system automatically and by reducing the measurements to the push of a button.
Zahner CIMPS-QE/IPCE System
- Quantum efficiency (QE)
- Incident photon conversion efficiency (IPCE)
- Photocurrent vs. wavelength (PCS)
- SC fill-factor efficiency
- Maximum power
- Intensity modulated photocurrent spectroscopy (IMPS)
- Controlled IMPS (CIMPS)
- Intensity modulated photovoltage spectroscopy (IMVS)
- Controlled IMVS (CIMVS)
- Charge extraction
- Light transient measurements
- Time domain measurements
- DC vs. intensity transfer functions
- Chopped light voltammetry
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- EIS Series Measurements vs. Parameters
- Impedance Network Analysis, Simulation & Fitting
- Impedance/Parameter, Capacity/Voltage Curves
- AC Voltammetry
- Cyclic Voltammetry
- Linear Sweep Voltammetry
- Triangular Wave Voltammetry
- Cyclic Triangular Wave Voltammetry
- Chronoamperometry With Multiple Triangular Potential Sweeps
- Stationary Electrode Voltammetry
- Chronoamperometry With Linear Potential Sweep
- Tafel Scan
- Steady State Current/Voltage Curves
- Multi-Cell Current/Voltage Curves
- Corrosion / Polarisation Measurement
- Pulse Plating
- Universal Current/Potential/Time Curves
- Time Domain Controlled Measurements
- Tast Polarography
- Differential Pulse Polarography
- Differential Pulse Voltammetry
- Stripping Voltammetry
- Standard Addition Measurement & Analysis
- Universal Measurement Data Acquisition & Control
- Universal Frequency Response Analysis